What can you expect?
IHM have arranged some enhancements to fully welcome you into the URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL community in 2020 and we will have all the correct measures in place to meet the current COVID-19 compliant regulations, as the safety of our team, visitors and exhibitors is our number one priority.
Our 'game changer' property tours, speed 'meet the money' business card swap and opening night reception are great opportunities to meet and network prior to the full day conference and exhibition the following day.
We’ve put together some handy hints and tips to ensure you make the most of your experience:
- Register early and ensure you secure accommodation at one of our recommended hospitality partners whom will all be COVID-19 compliant checked.
- Keep an eye on the schedule timings on the run up to the event as these are subject to change.
- Keep an eye our for an email about your arrival time - so we can ensure social distancing upon arrival
- Take a look at the sponsors and exhibitors attending in advance, and schedule pre – arranged appointments to use your time effectively.
- Follow the Festival #URBANLIVINGFESTIVAL twitter feed to keep engaged pre / during and post the event.
- Take a look at the speakers' and their LinkedIn profiles for more background – it’s a great way to put a name to a face in advance.
- Sign up to our networking app, to make those all important connections and schedule meetings in advance
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Remember your business cards as there are lots of opportunities for networking.